Studio Assistant Position
Floral design work areas get messy quickly. The studio assistant will assist with cleaning up the studio before and after floral events on an as needed basis.
Note, this is not a design position; you will not be handling flowers. When applying please include your cover letter, resume, and your favorite restaurant in your email.
· Cleaning & restocking vases
· Pulling vases from inventory for projects
· Keeping vase storage room clean
· Cleaning buckets
· Keeping supplies in storage room stocked
· Keeping cooler full of fresh product & removing dead product
· Prepping vases for upcoming projects (foam/chicken wire/tape)
· Must be willing to clean, organize, process flowers, wash buckets, and whatever else may be necessary
· Ability to complete all physical aspects of position. Work on a ladder as well as lifting occasionally up to 50 pounds, bending, standing and walking.
· Adaptable to a flexible work schedule
**Peak periods may require additional hours and late nights.
How to apply:
Send cover letter, resume and favorite restaurant to Hello@hootandholler.co with job title in the subject line.